We are committed to providing the highest quality of clinical care and personalized service in a warm and compassionate atmosphere. Dr. Rickabaugh and our staff enjoy getting to know each patient and the family, and love creating relationships that last multiple generations.
Your beautiful smile starts here!
- We make every effort to see our patients on time. We understand how valuable your time is.
- We take enormous pride in the relationships we build and maintain with our patients and families.
- After each appointment, we take the time to explain what was performed that day and what can be expected at the subsequent appointments. Questions about treatment are always welcome.
We usually don’t require a large down payment.
- There is only one doctor in this practice. You will not be shuffled between different methods with multiple doctors.
- We have only one office. Dr. Rickabaugh and his staff are always accessible from this one location. You will not be burdened with waiting for your doctor to be back in the office. “One doc, one shoppe,” as we say.
- We now have digital X-ray technology. This reduces radiation exposure for patients by about 40%, and the images can be electronically sent to wherever needed.
- Our office treats both children and adults. We also treat complex cases that may require corrective jaw surgery. Finally, Dr. Rickabaugh welcomes patients with cleft lip and palate or other special craniofacial needs.
Dr. Rickabaugh also performs soft-tissue laser procedures to uncover teeth that are slow to erupt. Photos one through five all occurred at the same appointment.
The final photo occurred three months later.